border="0" />

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Help Bring Back HabsOnlineTV

How to Bring Back HabsOnlineTV

Hello fellow Habs fans, I started HabsOnlineTV 10 years ago when I was only 17 and have always added the links to each game myself. Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to do so due to my current living situation. I've relocated to Southeast Asia and the games are played early in the morning, right after I leave for work. 

I still have hope for HabsOnlineTV. That's why I'm asking you to donate so I can raise enough money to hire someone to post the links. It won't cost much but at the moment I don't have enough money to do it out of pocket. I'm also taking this opportunity to call on potential volunteers that are willing to add the links for free. Please drop an email at igorstreams@outlook.com

You may donate using PayPal/Credit Card or DogeCoin:

PayPal & Credit Card:
 

Now accepting Dogecoin donations:
DJ68YhYGBFjcW8bHQCPB2Z9qyQNFZHoqGQ
What is DOGE?

6 comments:

  1. You should've stayed in Canada traitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know how it can be trusted , if i donate and still no more game..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found abou this site, watched a few minutes of a few games, and now you need more money. No thanks.. The team is going nowhere and neither is the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for creating/managing this facility for so long

    I live in Hong Kong, and your page has been my primary streaming source these last few years.

    Good luck in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize on behalf of the people with rude comments on here! I followed your site and watched many games on it. It was hard or impossible to find another link playing the games at that picture quality. Best part?! NO ADDS!! I would have volunteered, I just fear the whole NHL or T.V channels copy-right shit. Best of luck in your relocation.

    ReplyDelete